Brian McKnight Questions His Lover on New Single, ‘When I’m Gone’

Brian McKnight is giving us extra grown and horny R&B together with his newest single, “When I’m Gone.” The soulful singer wonders if the lady he loves misses him as a lot as he misses her on the brand new observe, singing, “Do you ever get lonely like I do? / Inform me how a lot you miss me / When I’m not there beside you.” “When I’m Gone” is the newest single from McKnight’s upcoming 14th studio album, Bedtime Story. You Know I Bought Soul experiences the observe is already essentially the most added music at City A/C radio this week. Take a look at the brand new music beneath. [embedded content] http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/EbonycomRssFeed/~3/tplfZXvqAik/ The post Brian McKnight Questions His Lover on New Single, ‘When I’m Gone’ appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment