How to Pack for Coachella Like a Victoria’s Secret Angel

Pageant season is correct across the nook, and in case you’re something like us, you are in planning mode. Additionally like us is Victoria’s Secret Angel Taylor Hill, who’s been going to Coachella for years. “It is all the time a lot enjoyable, and there are such a lot of nice performances and events. I often don’t know if I am ready to go to festivals till the week earlier than as a result of my work schedule is so loopy,” she explains. So when the wonder does head out to the desert for the weekend, she packs accordingly. Admittedly, she loves hitting classic outlets for one-of-a-kind finds, however a lot of her different must-haves are fairly relatable—simply in case you need to cop her type! What do you look for in your pageant footwear? The sneakers I put on have to be comfy. No heels or heeled boots. I like them to be flat and worn in so I do not get blisters, and I all the time put Dr. Scholl’s inserts in my sneakers.  What sort of bag do you want to deliver to festivals?  I like to deliver small baggage with solely the requirements, a small backpack or a belt bag. Victoria’s Secret has a nice one. What skincare staples do you utilize to maintain your pores and skin hydrated within the warmth? I like to use coconut oil for my pores and skin, and for my hair I take advantage of Pantene shampoo and conditioner.  Some other must-haves you are excited to exhibit this season? I am often essentially the most enthusiastic about going purchasing and seeing what cool issues I can discover. You by no means know what is going to shock you! My newest magnificence must-have is the Victoria’s Secret Tease Dreamer perfume. I am going to positively deliver a rollerball in my purse wherever I am going this spring! We love these merchandise, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we could get a small share of the income out of your purchases. Gadgets are offered by the retailer, not E!. https://www.eonline.com/news/1027791/how-to-pack-for-coachella-like-a-victoria-s-secret-angel?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-lifestyle&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_lifestyle The post How to Pack for Coachella Like a Victoria’s Secret Angel appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment