T.I. Posts A Tribute To His Sister On Her Birthday

T.I. is continuous to honor his sister Treasured Harris. On her birthday, the Atlanta rapper penned an extended tribute to his older sister who handed away in February. “Glad Birthday sis!!!! We nonetheless celebrating your life & legacy,all whereas lacking the s**t out you on the similar time. I attempt my finest to smile realizing you’re at peace, reasonably than selfishly complaining about my ache,” T.I. captioned underneath a pic of himself and Treasured. “I really feel like a hater crying trigger you’re not right here once I KNOW you’ve been promoted to your rightful place. YOU EARNED THAT!!!! Your contributions to Atlanta,to the generations & to THIS household are immeasurable & WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!” T.I. additionally revealed within the caption that he’s mending damaged relationships in his household, recognizing that life’s too quick. “Me & Kareem lastly on good phrases & talking once more… can u consider that s**t?!?!” he continued. “Kamaya nonetheless having a troublesome time however she gon be straight,I GOT HER…On Pops!!! Main’s doing nice at school nonetheless thanx to Auntie Treasured Academy… Bryce constructing apps and making strikes in LA now.” He additionally added, “Deyjah simply graduated highschool final week and Domani ass is definitely gon graduate tomorrow….King suppose he grown as s**t and attempting to name his personal photographs as normal,” T.I. concluded, “Me & Tameka nonetheless doing what WE DO…like solely WE CAN. My mama simply went to a Shirley Caesar live performance & stated ‘Treasured would’ve cherished this…She obtained down!!!’ Messiah’s shifting out into his personal place & Niq Niq already grown as hell too. On Mom’s Day we gave a scholarship away in your identify on Vh1 and we plan to take action yearly. I thank God for all of the information,knowledge,steering, love & laughter you blessed US ALL with. We Love You Ceaselessly!!! #LongLivePrecious.” Precious Harris passed away in February on the age of 66. On the time, T.I. and Tiny Harris had been reportedly “devastated” and shut down manufacturing of their VH1 actuality collection, T.I. & Tiny: Pals & Household Hustle, only a week previous to studying of the occasions that led to Treasured’ hospitalization. http://feeds.wager.com/~r/AllBetcom/~3/H0auEOKLdBg/t-i–sister.html The post T.I. Posts A Tribute To His Sister On Her Birthday appeared first on Kartia Velino.

0 comments :

Post a Comment