Hodor really hated Ed Sheerhan’s ‘Game of Thrones’ cameo

Final 12 months, singer Ed Sheeran’s cameo on the Season 7 premiere of “Sport of Thrones” was roundly derided on social media. Now, one of the collection’ personal actors is chiming in. Kristan Nairn, who performed Hodor on HBO’s blockbuster fantasy collection, revealed to the Huffington Put up that Sheeran’s look rubbed him the improper approach. “I’m not a fan of the cameos in ‘Sport of Thrones.’ I don’t like them. I feel it’s silly,” says Nairn. “I don’t thoughts occurring the file on that. I simply assume it takes you proper out of the world.” “Particularly Ed Sheeran,” he provides. “I used to be like, ‘Why is Ed Sheeran right here?’ I imply, Ed Sheeran’s nice. He’s an incredible man, nice musician, however why is he in ‘Sport of Thrones’?” Nairn, who has been written out of the collection, thinks the cameo was an enormous distraction. “It was an enormous snap to actuality,” he tells HuffPo. “It’s a fantasy present. We’re all caught on this superb world and spend a lot money and time and expertise to create, and all of a sudden there’s a pop star? What?’ “ Share this: https://nypost.com/2018/06/28/hodor-really-hated-ed-sheerhans-game-of-thrones-cameo/ The post Hodor really hated Ed Sheerhan’s ‘Game of Thrones’ cameo appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment