Rapper Boonk Gang Shot Twice Weeks After His Instagram Was Shut Down Over NSFW Videos

Boonk Gang confirmed off a disturbing picture on Snapchat Friday afternoon (Jul. 28) of him mendacity in a hospital mattress earlier than revealing in subsequent Snaps that he “bought shot twice.” One of many Snaps confirmed one among his gunshot wounds—a reasonably large gap in his leg. The 21-year-old rapper and social media sensation, whose actual title is John Robert Hill Jr., additionally posted movies displaying him within the automotive, apparently after leaving the hospital, with blood seeping by his hospital pants. “Look, I’m bleeding by my sh**,” he mentioned. “My followers have to know that Boonk Gang residing an actual life, and I’m going by actual issues,” he mentioned wincing by the ache. “F***, that sh** hurts.” Though we’re uncertain of the severity of his accidents, he seemed distressed within the Snaps, even seemingly crying in a single because of the ache of being shot within the leg. “My sh** leaking bruh,” he mentioned laughing with tears welled up in his eyes. “I bought shot twice. F*** it.” He mentioned in one other video posted a few hours after the primary few, “Boonk Gang nonetheless out right here, you realize what I’m saying?” earlier than ending his Snapchat story together with his trademark phrase, “Entire lotta gang sh**.” Information of him getting shot shouldn’t come as a shock to anybody who follows Boonk, who manufacturers himself as a troublemaker on social media. He first rose to prominence final yr after movies went viral displaying him stealing meals from eating places like Popeyes and Dunkin Donuts and operating off whereas yelling “Boonk Gang! Entire lotta gang sh**!” He was later arrested for that, amongst different issues, however continued to submit movies of him operating off with stuff whereas yelling his “complete lotta gang sh**” catchphrase. Earlier this month, his Instagram was shut down after he was caught sharing quite a lot of X-rated movies to his IG tales. The NSFW movies confirmed him performing oral intercourse, receiving oral intercourse, and having sexual activity, all of that are in opposition to the social media app’s guidelines. Shortly after posting the clips, he took to Twitter to let his followers know “I prefer to have numerous intercourse.” I prefer to have numerous intercourse ????? — Boonk Gang (@boonkgang) June 30, 2018 He’s continued to add NSFW movies on Twitter, the place the principles aren’t as strict. Earlier than sharing on Snapchat that he had gotten shot twice, he posted movies of himself hanging out with pals at a pool and sharing what feels like new music. “Yall prepared for my subsequent venture or what?” he wrote within the caption of one of many clips. However one other collection of movies, taken two weeks in the past in line with the timestamp, confirmed him in a state of despair. “Irrespective of how comfortable I appear I’m hurting inside… badly,” the caption of 1 video learn. One other video confirmed him crying and wiping tears from his face. “I’m not a crack head or a junkie I simply have actual life points happening. Celeb/rapper I’ve actual emotions and a very good coronary heart however the world ruined me. IDK if I wanna stay or die, I simply need this ache [taken] away from me,” he wrote to his followers in a single submit. “I been through quite a bit and I need y’all to know I really feel the identical ache y’all really feel and I assured for a reality I been through what y’all been through. I’ma gangsta, however on some actual sh** it’s onerous and I attempt to hold a smile to maintain y’all smiling. I like y’all,” he shared in one other. Earlier this week, a video went viral displaying him falling and hitting his head on a wall after displaying up excessive as hell to an interview on the No Jumper podcast with Adam 22. All through the interview, he was sloppy, slurring his phrases and will barely put collectively a coherent sentence. The next day, a collection of posts on Twitter revealed that he was battling despair and used medication to numb the ache. [embedded content] [embedded content] “Medication make every part really feel higher,” he tweeted. “My complete life [people] pushed me away. Appearing like they care about me. I do medication as a result of I really feel alone. After I’m excessive I really feel nothing. After I’m sober I really feel every part.” Medication make every part really feel higher — Boonk Gang (@boonkgang) July 23, 2018 My complete life ppl pushed me away Appearing like they care about me — Boonk Gang (@boonkgang) July 23, 2018 I do medication as a result of I really feel alone. After I’m excessive I really feel nothing. After I’m sober I really feel every part. — Boonk Gang (@boonkgang) July 23, 2018 Boonk is clearly crying out for assist, and hopefully, these round him may be there to help him. However you possibly can solely assist somebody who needs it. http://feeds.gossiponthis.com/~r/gossiponthis/~3/qtiujt72Eco/ The post Rapper Boonk Gang Shot Twice Weeks After His Instagram Was Shut Down Over NSFW Videos appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment