Wendy Williams Responds To Jealousy Allegations

Wendy Williams has lately come beneath hearth for her years of robust opinions about Black girls. ICYMI: Many are accusing the 54-year-old discuss present host of being jealous of the Black celebrities that she has criticized whereas sitting in her “Scorching Subject” chair.  Not too long ago, the discuss present host spoke to Cosmopolitan journal to clear the air in regards to the accusations.  “I’ve heard that. However it’s not true,” The Wendy Williams Present host advised Cosmopolitan. “These persons are saying the unsuitable factor—it is what they want to consider, you see. As a result of I am up right here, so the one place that I can go is down.” For years, Wendy has been identified to throw a bit shade whereas delivering her humorous banter dishing on the newest in movie star information, however to be clear, Wendy desires you to know, she has no tolerance for “dumb” habits from any race. “I am enjoyable! Proper now I am not, sorry. However I hate dumb girls,” she stated. “And that goes for no matter coloration you might be.” The New Jersey native additionally wished to clarify, she is immensely proud to be a Black lady. “Individuals have accused me of bleaching my pores and skin; of getting a nostril job. They squint at my mother like, I did not know Wendy was Asian. I’m Black all day, honey pie. I’m Black and really proud. I am not going to do the no-makeup pure hair, no matter, beans, greens, lettuce, tomato, eh. However I’ve received extra Black in my pinky than a lot of the gangsters behind their keyboards,” she continued. “You come out of your own home and also you do a chat present, let me see how far you get together with your angle.” And to her haters, the previous radio character has a message for them. “Individuals like to throw stones at me, and I get it,” she stated. “It is enjoyable to make enjoyable of me as a result of I put myself on the market. I am a big character and I received the humorous bone; I voice my opinion after which individuals get upset.” With an upcoming season, whether or not you may’t stand to look at her shady moments or simply love the present, it’s clear, “you tune in and watch every single day,” and for that,  Wendy desires to “thanks!”  Written by Tweety Elitou (Photograph: Johnny Nunez/WireImage) Get the newest from BET in your inbox! Enroll now for the newest in movie star, sports activities, information and elegance from BET. By clicking submit, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters and different advertising and marketing emails. BET Newsletters are topic to our Privateness Coverage and Phrases of Use. Customers can unsubscribe at anytime. BET Newsletters are despatched by BET Networks, 1540 Broadway, New York, NY 10036. www.guess.com OR JOIN US ON http://feeds.bet.com/~r/Betcom-Celebrities/~3/Vcr8rC9D41o/wendy-responds-to-jealousy-allegations.html The post Wendy Williams Responds To Jealousy Allegations appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment