Halsey to cameo in ‘A Star Is Born’

Girl Gaga isn’t the one pop star to rock “A Star Is Born” – Halsey may even have a cameo in the upcoming remake. “I suppose now is an effective time to lastly let you know guys that I’ve slightly cameo in ‘A Star Is Born!’ Thanks so a lot to Gaga and Bradley for together with me,” the singer tweeted Wednesday. “It was an honor to watch each of your expertise and dedication on set. An all time life spotlight for me for positive.” “I play myself for a really small second! Which is insane as a result of it means Gaga and Bradley noticed me worthy of representing a chunk of the present state of music in this movie without end,” she continued. “They may have picked any artist. It was so humbling and unreal.” “A Star Is Born,” Bradley Cooper‘s directorial debut, hits theaters in October. The movie obtained an eight-minute ovation on the Venice Movie Competition final week. Andrew Cube Clay and Dave Chappelle additionally seem in the 2018 remake, to which Barbra Streisand (who starred in the 1976 model) and Liza Minnelli (whose mom, Judy Garland, starred in the 1954 remake) every gave their blessing. Share this: https://pagesix.com/2018/09/06/halsey-to-cameo-in-a-star-is-born/ The post Halsey to cameo in ‘A Star Is Born’ appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment