Angela Simmons is Devastated Over Shooting Death of Ex-Fiancé & Son’s Father Sutton Tennyson: “I’m Hurting. I’m Numb…”

After the information broke of Angela Simmons’ ex-fiancé and child daddy Sutton Tennyson being shot to loss of life, the “Rising Up Hip Hop” star took to social media to share how heartbroken she was. “Thanks for abandoning my best present,” she wrote on Instagram Sunday morning (Nov. 4) together with a number of footage of her, Sutton and their 2-year-old son. “I’m hurting. I’m numb. Thanks for the out pouring of love everybody. I can’t consider I’m even saying Relaxation In Peace Sutton. I promise to carry SJ down in each approach I promise.” Angela additionally shared a video of Sutton Jr. watching movies of him and his dad. “Reflecting. He retains replaying it… RIP Sutton,” she wrote. As we beforehand reported, Sutton Tennyson was shot and killed Saturday (Nov. 3) at his house in Atlanta. Police mentioned they responded to a “photographs fired” referred to as simply earlier than 5 p.m. Saturday, and after they arrived at Tennyson’s house, they discovered him useless within the storage with a number of gunshot wounds. Authorities mentioned the capturing was the consequence of an argument between Tennyson and one other man, and never a house invasion as beforehand reported by a number of media retailers. Tennyson and the alleged shooter had been having a dialog, and issues escalated to the purpose the place Sutton was shot a number of instances. Police mentioned the person who shot Tennyson fled the scene and no arrests have been made. Angela and Sutton began relationship in 2015 and welcomed their son, Sutton Jr., in September 2016. The pair had been engaged on the time of Sutton Jr.’s start, nevertheless, just a bit over a yr later, in December 2017, Angela confirmed that the engagement was off. http://feeds.gossiponthis.com/~r/gossiponthis/~3/9eoYNwT7d5w/ The post Angela Simmons is Devastated Over Shooting Death of Ex-Fiancé & Son’s Father Sutton Tennyson: “I’m Hurting. I’m Numb…” appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment