21 Savage: Amber Rose “Would Be Dead” If She Had Cheated on Me!

21 Savage is denying rumors that his breakup with Amber Rose was as a result of she cheated on him. Actually, he says the truth that she’s alive ought to let you realize that she didn’t cheat on him. Yesterday, rumors unfold like wildfire that Amber Rose had cheated on 21 Savage, which led to their breakup again in March. The web site Superstar Insider quoted an nameless “insider” who stated Rose had stepped out on 21 with a good friend of his. “Amber cheated on 21 with one in all his mates. She feels horrible about it. That’s why she’s nonetheless the one in love whereas 21 is over her,” the nameless tipster claimed. However 21 Savage is asking bullsh*t on that story, as a result of if that had’ve actually occurred, Amber Rose “can be useless.” (Appears like somebody has been listening to Blac Youngsta and Tommie’s new single “Cheat on Me!”) Apparently, the “Financial institution Account” rapper caught wind of the story through DJ Akademiks’ Instagram web page, and referred to as the entire thing “faux information,” ending the hypothesis over a dishonest scandal as soon as and for all. He wrote within the feedback part on the publish, “dats cap she can be useless” together with a few crying laughing emojis. He doesn’t make clear whether or not he would do the deed or would get another person to do it, however HOPEFULLY, he’s joking (therefore the emojis). For her half, Amber Rose has additionally dispelled rumors that she cheated on 21 Savage. She took to social media and wrote a protracted message on her Instagram tales to defend herself and set the document straight, saying that she’s NEVER cheated on any of her earlier exes. After shutting down rumors that she and her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa are attempting to get again collectively, she stated, “I’ve by no means cheated on any of my exes. Actually by no means! I’m loyal, sincere and reliable. Generally issues simply don’t work out.” She added, “I’ve by no means used anybody for cash or clout; after I love I real love.” She additionally professed her timeless love for 21 Savage earlier this month on Instagram. “I do know the Web portrays me to be some heartless individual or they really feel like I’m incapable of affection however I like him so exhausting. He isn’t solely some of the gifted folks I’ve ever met however he’s so actual, humble and good as hell,” she wrote. “I don’t care who you see me in an image with or who the Web associates me with as a result of The Web is faux [as f**k] they usually pull tales out of their asses for click on bait. It’s the value of fame I suppose nevertheless it’s not actual life as a result of in actual life Shayaa [21’s real name] is my coronary heart and soul… God brings folks in [your] life for a purpose and God introduced me him. I don’t care in case you name me Thirsty, a hoe, a gold digger or no matter df else. I like him…” http://feeds.gossiponthis.com/~r/gossiponthis/~3/X3bRjTX2PvY/ The post 21 Savage: Amber Rose “Would Be Dead” If She Had Cheated on Me! appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment