Tamar Braxton Reportedly Got Slapped By Lolo Jones

Tamar Braxton is inflicting tons of drama on Superstar Massive Brother. She has feuded with a number of individuals in these, together with Kandi Burruss, and now a spat with Olympian Lolo Jones reportedly obtained Tamar slapped so exhausting her glasses had been knocked off her face — nevertheless, earlier than viewers may see that, Superstar Massive Brother caught off the stay feed. For subscribers, Superstar Massive Brother airs a stay feed. On the feed, Tamar and Lolo are having a dialogue about drama in the home. The 41-year-old singer says, “Y’all are actual humorous.” “I’m not actual humorous. Right here’s the issue right this moment, you need me to let you know what occurred and you then snap off on me,” the 36-year-old Olympian responds.  “Don’t begin,” Braxton snaps. Jones jumps off the bed and begins yelling, ”I’m gonna f**king begin since you need to inform me … you requested me what the f**ok and you then f**kin ‘pop off. So why the f**ok would I not get mad? You do that each motherf**king day. Like don’t f**king begin with me.” The digital camera cuts after which exhibits Tamar coming into the room, and Jones saying, “I’m f**king cool.” “Final evening all of us f**king stayed up…to ensure you’re f**king cool. Each day you’re popping off on us,” Jones tells Braxton once more who tells her to relax. Jones goes off some extra, “What it’s worthwhile to f**king do is relax and cease f**king popping off on all people.” Minimize to the 2 within the hallway and Braxton could be heard saying, “Subsequent time any person name me a bitch I’m simply gonna begin yanking.” “Then do it,” Jones replied. “Then say it,” Braxton stepped to Jones after which the feed lower. Followers on-line declare that Jones slapped Braxton so exhausting that her glasses flew off. See the alternate beneath: It’s rumored that Lolo Jones was kicked out of the home, however that has not been confirmed. Hopefully, Lolo can preserve her palms to herself.  http://feeds.bet.com/~r/Betcom-Celebrities/~3/cxDa5rzznaM/tamar-braxton-lolo-jones-celebrity-big-brother.html The post Tamar Braxton Reportedly Got Slapped By Lolo Jones appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment