Magic Johnson Denies Stepping Down Because of Workplace Misconduct

NBA Corridor of Famer Magic Johnson spoke out Wednesday after experiences surfaced that he abruptly left his place with the Los Angeles Lakers over a rumored ESPN article about office misconduct. Johnson instructed Tania Ganguli, a Lakers reporter from The Los Angeles Occasions, “That story is improper.” Denying any wrongdoing, Johnson added, “By no means disrespected anyone. By no means did something dangerous. Am I powerful? Hell yeah! You’re employed for me. I’m demanding, however on the similar time I’m truthful.” Hitting again at rumors of an alleged report, the previous NBA star stated, “They’ve been speaking about that article for what number of months? All people working, ‘Oh they’re writing an article.’ I’m gonna say, why didn’t they interview anyone at ESPN? If I used to be doing one thing improper to workers disrespecting, this or that, assume they’d’ve employed me twice?” In mild of the hypothesis, ESPN launched a press release to The Massive Lead in regards to the alleged report. “It’s our journalistic follow by no means to debate or touch upon reporting we do earlier than we’re ready to share that work with the viewers.” On Tuesday, Johnson introduced his resolution to step down because the crew’s president of basketball operations. After a lackluster season wherein the Lakers went 37-44, Johnson stated, “I don’t like quite a bit of issues that went on that didn’t should go on,” throughout an impromptu press convention. http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/EbonycomRssFeed/~3/Ic7FokI-HiI/ The post Magic Johnson Denies Stepping Down Because of Workplace Misconduct appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment