Zoe Saldana Says Her Mom Often Confuses Her With Thandie Newton

Zoe Saldana visited The Late Late Present and host James Corden on Tuesday and revealed that her mom has mistaken her for fellow actress Thandie Newton. “My mother nonetheless thinks that I’m in Westworld,” she informed Corden in regards to the HBO sequence, which stars Newton. It wasn’t the primary time her mom has confused her with British actress. “I’m like, ‘Years in the past, you thought that I used to be in Site visitors,’” Saldana continued. “‘Mom, you didn’t give beginning to Thandie Newton.’” Her mom ignored the assertion and responded, “Effectively, your present is on HBO.” The Guardians of the Galaxy star added, “I’m like, ‘Which one?’ She’s like, ‘Westworld.’” Saldana requested her mom, “When are you going to grasp I’m not Thandie Newton?” The 2 actresses met for the primary time a number of years in the past at a Golden Globes awards present, and the New Jersey-born star mentioned the alternate was awkward. “I hugged her and I form of scared her as a result of I didn’t inform her why I used to be invading her house,” Saldana recalled. “I used to be similar to, ‘Oh my God. Please inform me that folks confuse you with me.’ She was like, ‘Who’re you?’” Newton and Saldana are presently good associates. Watch the total phase beneath. [embedded content] http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/EbonycomRssFeed/~3/k2zPE0ossls/ The post Zoe Saldana Says Her Mom Often Confuses Her With Thandie Newton appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment