Adrienne Bailon Is Still Throwing Shade At Rob Kardashian

Though Adrienne Bailon solely dated Rob Kardashian from 2007 to 2009, the 35-year-old singer has to acknowledge that the two-year relationship nonetheless has an influence on her life.  Not too long ago opening as much as Us Weekly in an unique interview, ‘The Actual’ co-host shared how her relationship with a Kardashian affected her profession. “I do assume it’s humorous,” Adrienne shared when requested if questions on her relationship with Rob annoys her. “Solely as a result of it truly is the shortest relationship I’ve ever had.” Due to her relationship being captured on the truth present, “Preserving Up With the Kardashians,” Adrienne understands it is a everlasting a part of her life. “It’s actuality TV, and I used to get so aggravated by that, however I don’t now,” she shared earlier than including, “Now, I’m identical to, ‘It’s what it’s.’” In reality, she nonetheless watches the present, “I believe I’ve watched [this season] extra so than I ever did,” she mentioned. “My govt assistant loves the present, and if we’re in the home, she’s like, ‘Can I put it on?’ And I’m like, ‘Positive, lady, go.’” In line with Adrienne, relationship a Kardashian was no straightforward feat. She usually felt her success as a singer within the lady group 3LW and The Cheetah Women was overshadowed. “I used to be like, ‘Guys, however I’ve completed different issues,’” she mentioned. “And I believe that even acquired misinterpreted as me saying sooner or later I want I had by no means completed the present. I don’t assume it was that in any respect … I simply was aggravated that individuals tried to say that that was the one factor I had completed. … In order that was a sucky spot in my profession.” As for what her husband Israel Houghton, who she married in 2016, has to say about her relationship historical past? “We chortle at it,” she revealed. “Individuals might be like, ‘Doesn’t her husband discover that …’ I’m like, ‘ he had a life, too. He has strolling, dwelling, respiration kids which might be proof of affection and life he lived earlier than me. I believe we’re all mature sufficient to grasp that.’” In closing, Adrienne nonetheless has love for her good friend Kim Kardashian and the Kardashian household, calling them “enjoyable folks.” “I at all times joke, I’m like, ‘Man, I’m going to return by way of with some sun shades on someday and simply reside my greatest Kris Jenner life.’ She’s fly. She’s tremendous fly.” http://feeds.bet.com/~r/Betcom-Celebrities/~3/YpRXDWxFFTE/adrienne-bailon-is-still-throwing-shade-at-rob-kardashian.html The post Adrienne Bailon Is Still Throwing Shade At Rob Kardashian appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment