Sherri Shepherd Begs Fans For Cash On Christmas Day

Properly, this was sudden. Sherri Shepherd discovered herself in a tricky spot on December 25 as she took to social media to beg her followers for cash after claiming to be stranded close to her ex-husband’s house. The previous The View co-host defined within the video that she desperately wanted money for transportation as she had no cell reception or operative knowledge service to order a journey. “Typically stuff sucks,” she stated. “I needed to drop Jeffrey [her son] off at his dad’s in Orange County. I dwell near Hollywood. I’m stranded as a result of my cellphone has no service to name Uber or Lyft. It will not join. I am caught out right here on my own.” After explaining that she had “no money,” solely bank cards, on her particular person, she added that she was additionally unable to get in contact with any of her associates as they had been “out celebrating” for the vacation. “Jesus, I am stranded!” she continued. “I want any individual to name me an Uber… I am asking should you can mortgage me some cash. It is most likely going to be 50 bucks to get me again to Hollywood from Orange County.” Check out her plea, under: Fortunately, the comic made it house safely as she took to Instagram as soon as extra the place she defined in a follow-up video that somebody stepped as much as assist her in her time of want. “Hey, all people. Simply an replace,” she stated. “I lastly obtained somebody to name me an Uber. Thanks Aspen, my goddaughter, ‘preciate it. Shout out to Niecy Nash who known as thrice however the Uber stored going to Hollywood as an alternative of Orange County. The outpouring of help and folks checking on me… Merry Christmas.” Good to know she made it again protected and sound. http://feeds.bet.com/~r/Betcom-Celebrities/~3/KoduOOV_4Wg/sherri-shepherd-begs-fans-for-cash-christmas-day.html The post Sherri Shepherd Begs Fans For Cash On Christmas Day appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment