Man Accused of Drugging & Raping Jasmine Eiland on Facebook Live Tells His Side of the Story

The person who’s being accused of drugging and raping Jasmine Eiland in a Facebook Live video that went viral over the weekend is talking out and saying that he’s harmless. PREVIOUSLY: Facebook Live Video Seems to Present Girl Being Drugged & Raped at Nightclub in Atlanta Dominique Williams spoke completely with Price of @GossipInTheCity on Instagram (previously Fameolous) and he’s telling a very totally different model of what seems in the video. “I’m in the membership and I ran into this lady [Jasmine Eiland] and she or he mentioned it was her birthday. I used to be like, ‘Flip up.’ So, we’re dancing and having a very good time and she or he was on [Facebook Live] the complete time. “Midway into us dancing and stuff, she began performing like she’s handed out and we’re making an attempt to carry her up. After which, after some time, she fell to the flooring as a result of it’s arduous to carry lifeless weight up. So, she fell to the flooring and we picked her up and took her to her seat. “She wished to get the hell up and proceed to celebration. After she bought as much as go end partying—she bought on stage to enter a twerk contest and she or he bought off Live. “She bought me on this video wanting like I actually did one thing to her. She has messages between her and her buddies saying that she wasn’t raped. “However, she’s not popping out and saying that she wasn’t raped. She didn’t come out and say that she was raped both. These people are operating with it like she was truly raped. “Nothing occurred to this lady. She went to the hospital and bought a rape package. I don’t know if I can say this on file, however I’m fairly blessed and I’m 6’4″” and she or he’s quick. At no level, did I bend down and attempt to put something in her. “There have been heaps of individuals round! Heaps of individuals round.” Dominique mentioned that Jasmine is doing all of this to get again at her ex-husband and now he’s caught up in the drama. “She’s doing all of that to get again at her ex-husband. I suppose they had been going by one thing. So, she’s doing all of that mess on social media to get again at her ex-husband. And now the sh** finished went viral and bought my identify all in it and folks bought video of her dancing with a number of different individuals earlier than me!” Williams additionally defended his character, saying he’s a father or two and he doesn’t even smoke weed and barely drinks. I’m a father. I’ve two youngsters. I’ve custody of my son. I’m not out right here in these streets doing no loopy stuff. I don’t do medication! I don’t smoke weed! I don’t do none of that and I don’t actually drink! I’ll have a drink once in a while, however I don’t get drunk!” Williams additionally mentioned he was truly serving to Eiland off the flooring in the half of the clip that seems to point out her being raped and begging for assist. “I merely helped that lady! She was on the flooring. I used to be making an attempt to assist her off the flooring and she or he’s doing all of that, ‘Assist me’—all that further stuff for no f***ing cause!” Dominique additionally denied slipping a capsule in Jasmine Eiland’s drink, and clarified that what individuals noticed in the backside of her cup was truly a lime. “That lady had a lime in a drink. That lady ain’t haven’t any capsule in her drink that I find out about!” Dominique mentioned all he needs to do is show his innocence, so he’s lawyered up and has already spoken with police. In truth, he says he has an appointment to take a seat down with the Atlanta Police Division on Tuesday (Jan. 22) in order that he can clear his identify. “I’m not operating from this. I’m not hiding. Folks bought my face throughout the f***ing information! This sh** is loopy! And she or he’s not popping out making an attempt to clear it both!” Take heed to the interview under: http://feeds.gossiponthis.com/~r/gossiponthis/~3/nYCEML6c5O4/ The post Man Accused of Drugging & Raping Jasmine Eiland on Facebook Live Tells His Side of the Story appeared first on My style by Kartia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment